All offers for employment with InTouch Credit Union are contingent upon the candidate completing a credit check, pre-employment drug screen in accordance with state and federal law.
Welcome to InTouch Credit Union!
InTouch Credit Union (ITCU) currently serves more than 92,000 members across the United States and 20 other countries, through 12 physical locations and a convenient mobile/online service model. We are always looking for innovative ways to deliver outstanding member assistance, whether that’s through concierge-banking in our locations, through video services by way of our new interactive teller machines or in the leadership roles behind the scenes.
Our goal for our staff is to provide a work environment that offers team-building, recognition and a sense of belonging in a work place you can contribute to, bolstering your career satisfaction. We operate with an open-door policy, meaning your voice will be heard, and your suggestions will be considered. Our strong team environment supports both employees and our credit union members. We rely on each other, and we build trust through our core values: Trust, Integrity, Excellence, Accountability and Teamwork!
Alright, Enough about Us... Who are We Looking For?
What about the Duties & Responsibilities?
- Full-time Recruiter/HR Coordinator who can provide support for the Human Resources (HR) department that includes a range of day-to-day duties.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $49,500.00 - $52,250.00 for this role.
- Schedule will follow a Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. to support our branches in the Pacific Standard Time (PST) zone.
- This role is eligible to participate in the ITCU Exempt Employee Incentive Program, which can pay up to 5% of the annual salary, prorated based on the date of hire. (This incentive is based on the credit union achieving established service and financial measurements.)
- How about the opportunity to take advantage of a $5,000.00 sign-on bonus for this position? Your ITCU title will allow you to do just that.
- Represent Credit Union as recruiter. Inform candidates fully about the Credit Union as a preferred employer and the job requirements. Keep current with sourcing strategies and industry trends while ensuring full cycle recruitment process is compliant with federal and state regulations and requirements. Develop and implement creative recruitment strategies in alignment with the Credit Union’s values and culture to attract qualified candidates.
- Manage full scope of the recruiting process.
- Maintain applicant tracking system (ATS) and perform administrator function including but not limited to updating the online application template and archiving candidate resumes in accordance with applicable retention requirements.
- Confirm with hiring leadership recruiting needs. Review and clarify job requirements, competencies and skills required with hiring leadership team to align applicants with staffing opportunities.
- Create and maintain offer letters in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Recruiting module.
- Conduct screening interviews with qualified applicants and provide input to hiring leadership team regarding applicant qualifications and outcome of screening interview.
- Utilize ATS to prepare applicant tracking reports and review with HR Manager on recurring basis.
- Complete pre-employment and onboarding process including drug screening, background checks, credit report, Nationwide Multistate Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) as applicable, etc.
- Complete all adverse action communication, ensure all required documentation is sent to applicants within required timeframes. Ensure compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
- Process I-9s via E-Verify, complete, and submit I-9s to HR Generalist for dual control purposes for review and signature. Audit and maintain filing of I-9 verifications in accordance with federal retention requirements.
- Coordinate day-to-day temporary labor process. Conduct phone/in person interviews with potential temporary employees.
- Support HR Manager in the administration for 401(k) plan.
- Maintain current, complete, and accurate electronic personnel and paper files, including tracking retention periods for documents and proper storage or disposal of documents, such as payroll, tax documents, personnel records, adverse action files, I-9s, etc.
- Conduct all HR functions in accordance with applicable statutes (e.g., EEO, OSHA, FLSA, etc.). Maintain current knowledge of employment law, benefits compliance, economic, competitive and technology environments and operationalize into practice.
- Perform specific and delegated duties as assigned by the HR Manager and/or SVP/Chief Administrative Officer (CAO).
We want to hear from you! You can apply today by clicking on the "Apply" button.
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race, religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), age, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.