Welcome to InTouch Credit Union!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that will let you develop your financial industry knowledge and enhance your professionalism? Do you enjoy collaborating with a team of dedicated individuals helping to bring the latest technological advancements, service models and essential products to a growing member base? Have you considered a career with an organization that emphasizes the value of every employee with employee-specific paths for growth, paid volunteer hours and other exciting benefits? If so, InTouch Credit Union wants to hear from you!
A Little About Us
InTouch Credit Union (ITCU) currently serves nearly 90,000 members across the United States and 20 other countries, through 18 physical locations and a convenient mobile/online service model. We are always looking for innovative ways to deliver outstanding member assistance, whether that’s through concierge-banking in our locations, through video services by way of our new interactive teller machines or in the leadership roles behind the scenes.
Our goal for our staff is to provide a work environment that offers team-building, recognition and a sense of belonging in a work place you can contribute to, bolstering your career satisfaction. We operate with an open-door policy, meaning your voice will be heard, and your suggestions will be considered. Our strong team environment supports both employees and our credit union members. We rely on each other, and we build trust through our core values: Trust, Integrity, Excellence, Accountability and Teamwork!
Have you heard about InTouch Teller?
We are excited to expand this service platform to all of our branches after introducing it in 2017! This is a new way to conduct business with us. This state-of-the-art technology looks a lot like an ATM but offers additional functionality, including the ability to have a one-on-one conversation with our staff via touch screen monitor. These interactive teller machines (ITMs) provide the service of a dedicated Personal Banker, allowing our users to make cash and check deposits, withdraw cash, make loan payments, complete an account transfer and much more! Our ITMs make transactions quick, easy and even have extended hours!
Alright, Enough about Us... Who are We Looking For? We want to know more about you! We’re looking for the following:
- Full -Time Vice President Business Sales and Services who has experience with customer-focused/deadline-driven/high-energy environment, and who can provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to their team, and our membership.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $122,400.00 - $129,200.00 for this role.
- This role is eligible to participate in the ITCU Exempt Employee Incentive Program, which can pay up to 20% of the annual salary, prorated based on the date of hire. (This incentive is based on the credit union achieving established service and financial measurements.)
What about the Duties & Responsibilities? The Vice President Business Sales and Services will provide the following as part of their key essential duties:
- Actively make outbound calls to identify prospective business members.
- Assist in preparing the budget for the business service department and monitor the budget throughout its lifecycle for compliance.
- Create, or assist in the creation of, policies and procedures for the business service function. Ensure that policies and procedures reflect external rules and regulations and are communicated to, and implemented by, all staff.
- Conduct credit and spread analysis of business loan requests up to credit approval limits.
- Prepare loan packages, for loans above approved lending limits, for submission to designated business lending CUSO for credit review.
- Conduct quarterly and/or annual financial reviews on outstanding business loans as required.
- Recommend cash management products to business members.
- Ensure that sound analysis and lending procedures are followed. Act in compliance with the Credit Union’s Business Lending policy at all times.
- Respond to technical and operational questions or problems from Credit Union staff and make appropriate referrals, recommendations, suggestions, etc.
- Respond to complex or problematic business member questions or problems as appropriate and ensure the highest quality of member service and satisfaction is provided to business members.
- Conduct or assist in conducting market research on industry trends. Recommend programs and projects beneficial to the Credit Union and its members as a result of research, trends, member satisfaction surveys, etc. as related to business services.
- Identify areas for improvement, changes in procedures, new developments, or changes in services or products. Keep staff up to date on trends and general Credit Union information.
- Consistently maintain and improve skills and knowledge of staff for efficient service delivery.
- Cross-sell lending and other Credit Union products as appropriate.
- Attend various community organization meetings to develop new business and create awareness of the Credit Union.
- Achieve assigned loan, deposit, and new member goals.
- Search out and recommend opportunities for special events and sponsorships. Monitor planning, schedules and implementation for proper execution.
- Monitor competitive products/services, selling techniques, pricing and distribution.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Wow, that's a lot...But, What Else Makes ITCU Stand Out?
Of course! Aside from our competitive package of health and welfare benefits, not to mention discounted access to company products and services, we also offer:
- On-hire-date enrollment for medical/RX, dental and vision coverage;
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability Plans available;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- 401(k) & Roth contributions (matching contributions of 100% of your contributions that do not exceed 5% of compensation and a zero-vesting schedule!);
- Tuition reimbursement assistance for continued education through accredited colleges and universities;
- Four fully paid days during the year to volunteer at an approved charity/organization of your choice;
- A special birthday gift to you in the form of a paid day off during your birth month;
- Employee discounts on computers, dining, movie tickets, cell phone plans;
- And much more!
Interested? Excellent! We want to hear from you! You can apply today by clicking on the "Apply Now" button below!
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race, religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.