All offers for employment with InTouch Credit Union are contingent upon the candidate completing a credit check, pre-employment drug screen and the submission of fingerprints in accordance with state and federal law.
Welcome to InTouch Credit Union!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that will let you develop your financial industry knowledge and enhance your professionalism? Do you enjoy collaborating with a team of dedicated individuals helping to bring the latest technological advancements, service models and essential products to a growing member base? Have you considered a career with an organization that emphasizes the value of every employee with employee-specific paths for growth, paid volunteer hours and other exciting benefits? If so, InTouch Credit Union wants to hear from you!
A Little About Us
If you’re wondering what a credit union is, you’re not alone! A credit union is a financial institution where everyone who deposits money is a “member.” Members get access to the usual selection of savings and deposits, but they also can enjoy higher dividend rates since credit unions are not-for-profit!
InTouch Credit Union (ITCU) currently serves more than 92,000 members across the United States and 20 other countries, through 12 physical locations and a convenient mobile/online service model. We are always looking for innovative ways to deliver outstanding member assistance, whether that’s through concierge-banking in our locations, through video services by way of our new interactive teller machines or in the leadership roles behind the scenes.
Alright, Enough about Us... Who are We Looking For?
What about the Duties & Responsibilities?
- Full -Time Assistant Vice President Risk Management & Compliance who has experience with customer-focused/deadline-driven/high-energy environment, and who can provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to their team.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $94,320.00 to $99,560.00 for this role
- The employee will follow a Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm and the employee must be flexible with time; job function generally requires more than a 40-hour work week.
- This role is eligible to participate in the ITCU Exempt Employee Incentive Program, which can pay up to 17% of the annual salary, prorated based on the date of hire. (This incentive is based on the credit union achieving established service and financial measurements.)
The Assistant Vice President Risk Management & Compliance
will work in our Risk Management department and provide the following as part of their key essential duties:
Wow, that's a lot...But, What Else Makes ITCU Stand Out?
- Responsible for maintaining a comprehensive risk management program which includes BSA/AML, fraud/loss mitigation, regulatory compliance adherence and internal/external audits.
- Communicate relevant risks and opportunities to establish acceptable risk tolerance levels.
- Participate in the development of the strategic plan and carry out those items as assigned, personally or jointly.
- Responsible for all Bank Secrecy Act requirements to ensure regulations are understood, and operational processes are in place for compliance.
- Serve as liaison for the Credit Union with regulatory examiners, internal and external auditors, governmental agencies, and law enforcement. Oversee and manage annual financial statements audit, internal and external and federal and state regulatory examinations requests. Ensure timely responses and implementation of all assigned exam and/or audit items. Work with and guide leadership to implement new procedures or controls where warranted.
- Responsible for fraud prevention and risk mitigation processes. Review and manage member fraud claims. Ensure claims are fully documented. Coordinate and work with appropriate third parties and law enforcement when necessary. Oversee monitoring and reporting process for tracking fraud and other Credit Union losses.
- Adapt to and endorse change and serve as positive change agent to support Credit Union goals and direction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Of course! Aside from our competitive package of health and welfare benefits, not to mention discounted access to company products and services, we also offer:
- On-hire-date enrollment for medical/RX, dental and vision coverage;
- Basic Life & AD&D coverage at no cost, equal to 2 times your annual earnings, up to a maximum benefit of $250,000.00;
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability Plans available;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- 401(k) & Roth contributions (matching contributions of 100% of your contributions that do not exceed 5% of compensation and a zero-vesting schedule!);
- Tuition reimbursement assistance for continued education through accredited colleges and universities;
- A special birthday gift to you in the form of a paid day off during your birth month;
- Four fully paid days during the year to volunteer at an approved charity/organization of your choice!
We want to hear from you! You can apply today by clicking on the "Apply" button below!
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race, religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), age, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.