Welcome to InTouch Credit Union!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that will let you develop your financial industry knowledge and enhance your professionalism? Do you enjoy collaborating with a team of dedicated individuals helping to bring the latest technological advancements, service models and essential products to a growing member base? Have you considered a career with an organization that emphasizes the value of every employee with employee-specific paths for growth, paid volunteer hours and other exciting benefits? If so, InTouch Credit Union wants to hear from you!
A Little About Us
InTouch Credit Union (ITCU) currently serves more than 91,000 members across the United States and 20 other countries, through 13 physical locations and a convenient mobile/online service model. We are always looking for innovative ways to deliver outstanding member assistance, whether that’s through concierge-banking in our locations, through video services by way of our new interactive teller machines or in the leadership roles behind the scenes.
Alright, Enough about Us... Who are We Looking For?
We want to know more about you! We’re looking for the following:
- Full -Time Senior Personal Banker who has experience with customer-focused/deadline-driven/high-energy environment, and who can provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to their team, and our membership.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $20.70 - $21.85 for this role
- Will follow a Monday-Friday (flexibility between 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) and every other Saturday between 8:45 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. schedule.
How about the opportunity to earn monthly incentives on ancillary products sold? Your ITCU title will let you do just
What about the Duties & Responsibilities? The Senior Personal Banker will work in our lobby, customer facing and providing the following as part of their key essential duties:
- Greet and welcome members and visitors to the Credit Union in a prompt and professional manner consistent with service excellence best practices including a handshake, introduction and use of the member’s name.
- Identify and recommend products and services based on the member’s financial needs upon review of their account or through determining needs based on asking open ended questions.
- Contact prospective members, businesses, community groups and Select Employer Groups (SEGs) to present information on available products and services.
- Attend various community organization meetings to develop new business and create awareness of the credit union.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities to enhance relationship building with member and provide enhanced services to members by maintaining expert level of knowledge of Credit Union features and benefits, products and services.
- And, of course, “other job-related duties as assigned.” Every job description asks for these, and no one is really sure what these are, exactly. The truth is, at ITCU, there’s really no such thing as “a typical day,” which often gives our staff the opportunity to flex their creative muscles, work with teams they may not usually work with and experience something new.
Wow, that's a lot...But, What Else Makes ITCU Stand Out? Aside from our competitive package of health and welfare benefits, not to mention discounted access to company products and services, we also offer:
- On-hire-date enrollment for medical/RX, dental and vision coverage;
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability Plans available;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- 401(k) & Roth contributions (matching contributions of 100% of your contributions that do not exceed 5% of compensation and a zero-vesting schedule!);
- Tuition reimbursement assistance for continued education through accredited colleges and universities;
- Financial education accessible at your own pace via digital modules;
- Four, fully paid days during the year to volunteer at an approved charity/organization of your choice;
- A special birthday gift to you in the form of a paid day off during your birth month;
- Employee discounts on computers, dining, movie tickets, cell phone plans;
- And much more!
Interested? Excellent! We want to hear from you! You can apply today by clicking on the "Apply" button below!
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race, religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.