All offers for employment with InTouch Credit Union are contingent upon the candidate completing a credit check, pre-employment drug screen and the submission of fingerprints in accordance with state and federal law.
Welcome to InTouch Credit Union!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that will let you develop your financial industry knowledge and enhance your professionalism? Do you enjoy collaborating with a team of dedicated individuals helping to bring the latest technological advancements, service models and essential products to a growing member base? Have you considered a career with an organization that emphasizes the value of every employee with employee-specific paths for growth, paid volunteer hours and other exciting benefits? If so, InTouch Credit Union wants to hear from you!
A Little About Us
If you’re wondering what a credit union is, you’re not alone! A credit union is a financial institution where everyone who deposits money is a “member.” Members get access to the usual selection of savings and deposits, but they also can enjoy higher dividend rates since credit unions are not-for-profit!
InTouch Credit Union (ITCU) currently serves more than 91,000 members across the United States and 20 other countries, through 12 physical locations and a convenient mobile/online service model. We are always looking for innovative ways to deliver outstanding member assistance, whether that’s through concierge-banking in our locations, through video services by way of our new interactive teller machines or in the leadership roles behind the scenes.
Have you heard about InTouch Teller?
We are excited to expand this service platform to all of our branches after introducing it in 2017! This is a new way to conduct business with us. This state-of-the-art technology looks a lot like an ATM but offers additional functionality, including the ability to have a one-on-one conversation with our staff via touch screen monitor. These interactive teller machines (ITMs) provide the service of a dedicated Personal Banker, allowing our users to make cash and check deposits, withdraw cash, make loan payments, complete an account transfer and much more! Our ITMs make transactions quick, easy and even have extended hours!
Alright, Enough about Us... Who are We Looking For?
We want to know more about you! We’re looking for the following:
- Full -Time ITM Virtual Teller who has experience with customer-focused/deadline-driven/high-energy environment, and who can provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to their team, and our membership.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $19.75 - $20.85 for this role
- Will follow a Monday - Friday (flexibility between 7:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) and every other Saturday between 7:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. schedule.
- How about the opportunity to take advantage of a $2,500.00 sign-on bonus for this position? Your ITCU title will allow you to do just that.
What about the Duties & Responsibilities?
Responsible for handling a variety of member service functions via Interactive Teller Machines (ITM), including assisting members with requests and basic teller transactions, answering questions about products and services including loan products; recommending products that will benefit the member; resolving issues and concerns, and escalating to ITM Manager as necessary.
- Educates and promotes usage of Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) with members. Provides technical support to members while utilizing the video technology.
- Provides professional, accurate, courteous, friendly, and timely service to all members via the Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) in order to identify and understand their financial services’ needs.
- Identifies and recommends products and services based on the member’s financial needs upon review of their account or through determining needs based on asking open ended questions.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities to enhance relationship building with member and provides enhanced services to members by maintaining expert level of knowledge of Credit Union features and benefits, lending guidelines, products and services.
- Meet or exceed sales and service goals.
- Researches and resolves member service inquiries and issues with limited supervision.
- Promptly reports malfunctions of ITM to ITM Manager.
- Assures that appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared.
- Performs other duties and assists other departments as assigned.
Wow, that's a lot...But, What Else Makes ITCU Stand Out?
Of course! Aside from our competitive package of health and welfare benefits, not to mention discounted access to company products and services, we also offer:
- On-hire-date enrollment for medical/RX, dental and vision coverage;
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability Plans available;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- 401(k) & Roth contributions (matching contributions of 100% of your contributions that do not exceed 5% of compensation and a zero-vesting schedule!);
- Tuition reimbursement assistance for continued education through accredited colleges and universities;
- A special birthday gift to you in the form of a paid day off during your birth month;
- Four, fully paid days during the year to volunteer at an approved charity/organization of your choice!
We want to hear from you! You can apply today by clicking on the "Apply" button below!
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race, religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), age, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.