All offers for employment with InTouch Credit Union are contingent upon the candidate completing a credit check, pre-employment drug screen and the submission of fingerprints in accordance with state and federal law.
Welcome to InTouch Credit Union!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that will let you develop your financial industry knowledge and enhance your professionalism? Do you enjoy collaborating with a team of dedicated individuals helping to bring the latest technological advancements, service models and essential products to a growing member base? Have you considered a career with an organization that emphasizes the value of every employee with employee-specific paths for growth, paid volunteer hours and other exciting benefits? If so, InTouch Credit Union wants to hear from you!
A Little About Us
InTouch Credit Union (ITCU) currently serves more than 91,000 members across the United States and 20 other countries, through 12 physical locations and a convenient mobile/online service model. We are always looking for innovative ways to deliver outstanding member assistance, whether that’s through concierge-banking in our locations, through video services by way of our new interactive teller machines or in the leadership roles behind the scenes.
Our goal for our staff is to provide a work environment that offers team building, recognition and a sense of belonging in a workplace you can contribute to, bolstering your career satisfaction. We operate with an open-door policy, meaning your voice will be heard, and your suggestions will be considered. Our strong team environment supports both employees and our credit union members. We rely on each other, and we build trust through our core values: Trust, Integrity, Excellence, Accountability and Teamwork!
Alright, enough about Us... Who are We Looking For?
We want to know more about you! We’re looking for the following:
- Full-Time Home Equity Loan Processor II who has experience in a customer-focused/deadline-driven/high-energy environment, and who can provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to their team, and our membership.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $20.25 – $21.38 an hour for this position
- Will follow a Monday-Friday with rotating Saturday's work schedule.
- How about the opportunity to take advantage of a $2,500.00 sign-on bonus for this position? Your ITCU title will allow you to do just that.
What about the Duties & Responsibilities?
The Home Equity Loan Processor will work in our Lending department and provide the following as part of their responsibilities:
- Process all Home Equity type loan applications and prepare all disclosures and closing packets on Home Equity loans, Home Improvement loans and Home Equity Line of Credit Loans. Work with vendors to order items such as appraisals, title searches and policies, flood certificates, etc.
- Maintain real estate loans by setting up the physical file, confirm lien filings, confirm property taxes are paid, and prepare release of liens when loans are paid in full.
- Verify funded loans have been scanned into the optical system. Answer general loan questions received through the department group telephone/email utilizing skills learned in training.
- Work with our members in preparing home equity, home improvement and home equity line of credit loans for closing.
- Maintain an accurate log of all outstanding title policies and deeds of trusts.
- Protect the credit union's interest on deeds of trust and title policies and monitor files outstanding over 90 days old. Work with manager to resolve any overdue outstanding items.
- And, of course, “other job-related duties as assigned.” Every job description asks for these, and no one is really sure what these are, exactly. The truth is, at ITCU, there’s really no such thing as “a typical day,” which often gives our staff the opportunity to flex their creative muscles, work with teams they may not usually work with and experience something new.
Wow, that's a lot...But, What Else Makes ITCU Stand Out?
Of course! Aside from our competitive package of health and welfare benefits, not to mention discounted access to company products and services, we also offer:
- On-hire-date enrollment for medical/RX, dental and vision coverage;
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability Plans available;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- 401(k) & Roth contributions (matching contributions of 100% of your contributions that do not exceed 5% of compensation and a zero-vesting schedule!);
- Tuition reimbursement assistance for continued education through accredited colleges and universities;
- Financial education accessible at your own pace via digital modules;
- A special birthday gift to you in the form of a paid day off during your birth month;
- Employee discounts on computers, dining, movie tickets, cell phone plans;
- And much more!
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race, religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), age, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
- Equivalent to a high school education.
- Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) registration with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) required.
- General knowledge of similar or related experience or financial experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of federal lending regulations as they apply to home equity, home improvement and home equity line of credit loans.
- Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money laundering rules required.
- 10-key calculator.
- Typing and data entry.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, production-oriented environment.
- Ability to adapt to new work structures, processes, or cultures to achieve credit union goals.