Welcome to InTouch Credit Union!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that will let you develop your financial industry knowledge and enhance your professionalism? Do you enjoy collaborating with a team of dedicated individuals helping to bring the latest technological advancements, service models and essential products to a growing member base? Have you considered a career with an organization that emphasizes the value of every employee with employee-specific paths for growth, paid volunteer hours and other exciting benefits? If so, InTouch Credit Union wants to hear from you!
A Little About Us
InTouch Credit Union (ITCU) currently serves more than 91,000 members across the United States and 20 other countries, through 13 physical locations and a convenient mobile/online service model. We are always looking for innovative ways to deliver outstanding member assistance, whether that’s through concierge-banking in our locations, through video services by way of our new interactive teller machines or in the leadership roles behind the scenes.
Our goal for our staff is to provide a work environment that offers team-building, recognition and a sense of belonging in a work place you can contribute to, bolstering your career satisfaction. We operate with an open-door policy, meaning your voice will be heard, and your suggestions will be considered. Our strong team environment supports both employees and our credit union members. We rely on each other, and we build trust through our core values: Trust, Integrity, Excellence, Accountability and Teamwork!
Alright, Enough about Us... Who are We Looking For?
- Full -Time Branch Manager II who has experience with customer-focused/deadline-driven/high-energy environment, and who can provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to their team, and our membership.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $58,500.00- $61,750.00 for this role
- Will follow a Monday-Friday (flexibility between 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) and every other Saturday between 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. schedule.
- This role is eligible to participate in the ITCU Exempt Employee Incentive Program, which can pay up to 15% of the annual salary, prorated based on the date of hire. (This incentive is based on the credit union achieving established service and financial measurements.)
What about the Duties & Responsibilities? The Branch Manager II will work in our lobby, customer facing and providing the following as part of their key essential duties:
- Establish and monitor sales and service goals for staff in alignment with credit union goals.
- Develop and continuously coach employees by conducting daily observations and conducting weekly one-on-one meetings as well as weekly branch meetings.
- Determine sales and business development needs; confer with AVP Regional and coordinates with Community and Business Development department to address.
- Perform sales coaching for branch staff to identify and recommend products and services based on the member’s financial needs upon review of their account or through determining needs based on asking open ended questions.
- Monitor all branch activities to ensure they are in compliance with established credit union policies and procedures. Ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to and any exceptions are well reasoned and documented.
Wow, that's a lot...But, What Else Makes ITCU Stand Out? Of course! Aside from our competitive package of health and welfare benefits, not to mention discounted access to company products and services, we also offer:
- On-hire-date enrollment for medical/RX, dental and vision coverage;
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability Plans available;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- 401(k) & Roth contributions (matching contributions of 100% of your contributions that do not exceed 5% of compensation and a zero-vesting schedule!);
- Tuition reimbursement assistance for continued education through accredited colleges and universities;
- A special birthday gift to you in the form of a paid day off during your birth month;
- Four fully paid days during the year to volunteer at an approved charity/organization of your choice;
- Employee discounts on computers, dining, movie tickets, cell phone plans;
- And much more!
Interested? Excellent! We want to hear from you! You can apply today by clicking on the "Apply" button below!
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race, religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.